Junior Golf Camp
Learn golf, hang with friends and have fun at Ocean Pines Golf Club's popular summer junior golf camps! Boys and girls ages 5-14 will receive instruction in swing basics, rules & etiquette, irons, woods, chipping and putting from our team of PGA-led instructors.
Our camps feature:
- Instruction in swing basics, rules & etiquette, irons, woods, chipping and putting
- PGA instructors
- Snacks and drinks daily, plus pizza lunch on the last day of camp
- Golf goody bag
- Equipment provided or bring your own
- Fun while learning the game of a lifetime!
2021 Session Dates*
Morning Camp 9:30 am - 1:00 pm SOLD OUT
Afternoon Camp 1:30 - 4:30 pm NEW
$130 per golfer per camp
*In the event of inclement weather on any of the camp days, the Friday of each camp week will be used as a makeup day.
- Pay and reserve your spot online by clicking here (no additional fees for online payment). You may also call 410-641-6057 or stop by the Golf Shop if you wouldlike assistance registering online.
- Complete the Junior Golf Camp Registration Form (morning) or Junior Golf Camp Registration Form (afternoon) available online or at the Golf Shop
- Submit the registration form by the first day of camp by mailing to 100 Clubhouse Dr., Ocean Pines, MD 21811 or dropping off at the Golf Shop. You may also bring it the morning of the first day of camp.
Payment must be received to reserve your space; spaces cannot be held without payment. Walk-in camp registrations may be taken if space allows.